Is it time to upgrade your office printer?
Whether your printer has been around since Floppy discs or you need something a bit more heavy-duty, the first question you’ll need to answer is whether you want a laser or an inkjet picture.
The type of printer you choose will depend on the size of your business, your printing needs, and your budget. Let’s break down the two types of printers.
- Printing Method: Uses toner and heat to print onto paper
- Average Price: Budget Models range from $70-$200
- Print Quality: Better for plain text
- Print Speed: ~20 pages per minute
- Printing Method: Sprays wet ink onto paper
- Average Price: Budget models range from $30 – $100, more expensive cartridges
- Print Quality: Higher quality for images
- Print Speed: ~ 7 pages per minute
If your company prints many word documents or excel sheets, a laser printer may be the way to go. On the other hand, if you need to print high-quality images or only need to print things every now and then, an inkjet is the way to go.
If you have any questions about which printer is right for your business, our experts at Computer Corner are ready to assist you.